The following information should be obtained prior to beginning or available when completing Team Registration for the 2021 NWBA Toyota National Championship Series.
- Contact Info for Invoice (Name, Phone, Email)
- Invoice Info for Registration Fees (Name and Address)
- Team Selection & Division
- Head Coach Info (Name, Phone and Email)
- Team Representative Info (Name, Phone and Email)
- Team Photo
- Hotel Information (Team Hotel and Estimated # of rooms)
Roster Certification - signature approval for all
- Player Variables are Correct (uniform, name, gender and T-shirt size)
- Player Classification is Correct (Classification and Status)
- Provide updates for Adult Divisions I,II, III & Women's Division by Monday, May 24 and Junior Division (Prep, Varsity, Varsity invitational) by Monday, May 31.
Schedule Certification - signature approval for all
- All game results posted on NWBA are Correct
- Post all scores for Adult Divisions I,II,III & Women's Division by Monday, May 17 and Junior Division (Prep, Varsity, Varsity invitational) by Sunday, May 23.
- Conference Info (Name, Team Order Finish, W-L)
- Overall Wins and Loses
- Rank Teams Played in Order - dropdown option will be available
- Upcoming Games Scheduled (allowing Executive Committee to fully consider your application)
*If a team does not accept their bid for post season play, invitations will be sent to the next team, in order of ranking, until a tournament is filled.