Take Action to Participate Virtually in 2019 NWBA Annual Assembly: Details Below
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO - The NWBA Board of Directors has announced additional details regarding the 2019 NWBA Annual Assembly. As previously communicated, the Annual Assembly is scheduled for Saturday, August 3 at 11 a.m. Mountain time at the Holiday Inn Akron-West (4073 Medina Road) in Akron, Ohio.
The NWBA Annual Assembly address will also be available for registered NWBA members to attend and participate virtually via a GoToMeeting. All registered NWBA members are able to sign up to participate virtually for the NWBA Annual Assembly by using the information below:
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3112
Access Code: 322-519-205
Are you new to GoToMeeting? Download the tool / app and be ready when the meeting starts:
The NWBA Board of Directors invites all NWBA members to participate in this important meeting; hear from leadership on the state of the organization, conduct NWBA business and ask questions that you might have.
The Annual Assembly will provide delegates the opportunity to vote on NWBA business via Survey Monkey. The confidential e-mail and link will be sent at 11:05 a.m. Mountain time. The only NWBA business to be conducted for the 2019 NWBA Annual Assembly is the election for the role of President for the NWBA Board of Directors.
The NWBA will use the following steps to conduct the virtual vote. Voting delegates must adhere to the following requirements outlined in the NWBA Bylaws (Section 4.3. Voting and Other Rights of Members):
1. NWBA registered team shall be entitled to one vote in all matters submitted to a vote of the membership
2. The NWBA will be using all voting delegates designated and verified on a team’s entry during 2018-19 Team Registration:
- All voting delegates must be registered with the NWBA at least 60 days prior to the Annual Assembly (June 2, 2019);
- Must be at least 18 years of age; and
- A United States citizen.
3. All voting delegates should plan to attend the GoToMeeting set for Saturday, August 3 at 11 a.m. Mountain time. Please use the meeting information provided above to participate.
4. At the beginning of the NWBA Annual Assembly, once participation is confirmed, an email from Survey Monkey will be sent to the voting delegates in attendance to submit the votes for President of the NWBA Board of Directors.
5. The list of the nominees for President of the NWBA Board of Directors can be viewed by clicking here.
6. The Survey Monkey voting period will close on Saturday, August 3 at 11:30 a.m. Mountain time. The results will be announced in-person, and on the virtual meeting, at the close of the Annual Assembly and on the NWBA website.
If you submitted an absentee ballot, your vote will be included in the tabulated results of the election.