COLORADO SPRINGS, CO. - The National Wheelchair Basketball Association (NWBA) is seeking qualified applicants for the full-time position of Membership Services and Programs Manager.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Membership Services and Programs Manager will have overall responsibility for the leadership and management of the NWBA membership program, services and benefits in furtherance of the mission of the NWBA.
The NWBA is looking for someone with a passion for helping administer sport, provide quality customer service to members and enhance program offerings by the NWBA. Also, someone interested in serving in non-profit leadership role that will help make a positive impact on our organization and individuals with physical disabilities.
Interested professionals who are qualified to make a significant contribution to the growth of the sport of wheelchair basketball should full the following application process:
· Provide a resume outlining your relevant professional experience for this position.
· Provide a cover letter expressing your interest in the position and addressing how you best fit the requirements of the position.
· Provide three professional references with contact address, phone and email address.
· Applications must be received no later than February 28, 2024, for full consideration.
· Submit applications with subject line “Membership Services and Programs Manager” to Brandon McBeain, COO, at email@example.com.
Please share these details with your network and support the NWBA in finding our next employee!
This position will remain posted until a qualified candidate is selected.
The full job description can be found by selecting the ‘Job Description’ bar below: