The NWBA Bylaws and Policies & Procedures require all teams to met the membership requirements and dues to have an active members of NWBA.
- Opens at 5 p.m. Mountain time on Monday, August 3rd
Team Registration -
$600.00 $300.00 per team (Updated 3/22/21 - https://www.nwba.org/news_article/show/1153622)
-Freeze on dues from 2019-20 season; update from multi-year dues structure listed on bottom of this page
- All teams, returning and new (non returning teams from the 2019-20 NWBA season), are eligible to register at the team registration fee of $600 at anytime.
Divisions and Conferences in the NWBA have established dues for their own operations. The NWBA has no determination in the dues set by a Division and/or Conference. These funds are held in reserve for use by the Division or Conference. To streamline the registration process for teams the NWBA will continue to collect these dues during Team Registration.
Division Dues -
$75.00 per team Waived for the 2020-21 per the Junior Division Executive Committee
$75.00 per team Waived for the 2020-21
Division III Dues -
$50.00 per team Waived for the 2020-21 per the Adult Division Executive Committee
Conferences - All waived for 2020-21 per Adult Division Executive Committee/Conference Commissioners
Carolina $137.50 (conference to invoice directly)
Independent Team - No Conference Affiliate $0
Women's Division - Waived for 2020-21 per Women's Division Executive Committee
Division Dues -
Division Dues -
$1,000 per team Reduced to $800 per team for 2020-21 per Intercollegiate Division Executive Committee
- Pay in full during registration
- Credit card payments for team dues processed online will include an online processing fees of (3.15% + $1.50) per payment.
- To make payment by check you must contact the NWBA prior to completing an entry for 2020-21 Team Registration.
Please contact Brandon McBeain at email@example.com to establish a payment plan or make payment by check.
A team must complete Team Registration prior to an individual completing an Athlete or Non-Athlete Registration. For more information on Athlete or Non-Athlete Registration visit https://www.nwba.org/individualregistration (to be updated when information is available).
Step #1 – Visit www.NWBA.org
To complete Team Registration please visit www.nwba.org. You will need a SportsEngine account to complete all registrations with the NWBA. If you already have a SportsEngine account, click here to learn how to login. If you have forgot your password to your SportsEngine account, click here to reset your password. If you need to create a SportsEngine account, click here to create a SportsEngine account.
Each team should have one Team Representative designated for their team and completing Team Registration. A single Team Representative may register more than one team, i.e. a Prep and Varsity team. If you registered a team in a previous season, your login information remains the same.
Step #2 – Team Registration
The following information should be obtained prior to beginning or available when completing Team Registration:
-Team Level of Play (Division & Conference)
-Team Representative Contact Information
- Team Practice Location/Address
- Team Voting Delegate Identified
- Team Website
- Team Facebook Page
- Team Colors (Home & Away)
- Team Logo
- Team Photo
- Form of Payment Debit/Credit Card or Checking Account
- Adult Division II & Division III Teams - Complete the following at https://www.nwba.org/adultdivisioniiandiii
- Electronic Letter of Intent for Season (reminder sent in receipt & confirmation email)
- Electronic Team Roster Form (reminder sent in receipt & confirmation email)
- Electronic Season Review Form (reminder sent in receipt & confirmation email)
Step #3 – Review
You will have an opportunity to review/edit all your information to make sure it is correct.
Step #4 – Shopping Cart
Here you will have the option of paying team dues online with a credit/debit card or checking account.
Step #5 – Checkout
Once you fill in the information and click on Complete Order you will see a copy of your receipt and Team Profile which will also be emailed directly to you.
The Team Guide Book is a great resource for teams to use that outlines team operations and highlights important information for competing in the NWBA. The book will help teams and administrators stay on track with dates, forms and other areas of compliance for teams. Visit the NWBA Resource Center at https://www.nwba.org/resourcecenter to view the updated version of the Team Guide Book.It is important to regularly check the Resource Center for an updated version of Team Guide Book as this is a "green" document and small revisions will be made when appropriate.
Please direct questions to:
Director of Membership Services and Programs
Phone: (719) 266-4082 ext. 108